Sunday, February 2, 2014

The Best Time of the Year.

Okay... I know Christmas was a month ago... But...
Christmas is my FAVORITE holiday!
My family has an infinite amount of traditions!
We all get together at my cabin, play games, cut down the Christmas tree, decorate the cabin and the tree, perform the nativity, open up PJ's on Christmas Eve, watch it's a wonderful life, go snowboarding, eat special foods, go for walks around the lake. All while listening to Roger Whittaker's Christmas CD.
How could it get any better?
I know... it couldn't!
So I know you all wish you could come to my cabin for Christmas... but you can't!
So here are some pictures and a video to keep you satisfied!
Till next time,
P.C.E.














2 comments:

  1. What a fun place to spend Christmas!! The video looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome … what amazing memories with an incredible family :)

    ReplyDelete