Saturday, October 1, 2011

C'est Moi!!

Hello!

My name is Phoebe Evans. Yes, like Phoebe from friends! People constantly spell my name wrong and I don't mind correcting them because I love my name. The overall best misspellings have been: Feebe, Febi, Pheobi, and my personal favorite Fabbie. This is what I've had to resort to:


I'm Canadian and I have a ton of energy! I love to meet new people and make as many friends as I can even if I can never remember their names! I am the youngest of 8 and the aunt of 22. I'm the only one in my family who is not married, a parent, and living more that 3 hours from home. I'm going to school in another country sadly. Okay, it's not sad... but sometimes it is lonely. Another important thing about me is that I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. More commonly I would be called a Mormon. This is my family:


I love too many things to list here! Basically there are too many wonderful things in this world that I can never choose my favorites! So I created this blog is like a journal where I share all my terrific adventures in this vast world.

Hope you can enjoy!  
P.C.E. 

No comments:

Post a Comment