Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Beginning

East Harlem - Beirut

About endings and beginnings... exactly like my life!



Well... I don't really know where to begin! I have been here for 6 weeks now and there have been to many awesome adventures! Having no curfew really kills me and i don't ever sleep! I have reacquainted myself with lots of friends from Pageant...


...and made lots of new ones! I have been camping which was sooooooo cold and I will most definitely be more prepared next time!

We also went to this guys cabin which was a blast! We shot guns, rode rhinos and watched a scary movie!! It was such a good time!


So, basically it's so fun! But i miss my family and friends sooooo much and i can not wait to be back in November!! I'm already planning all the fun things i will do!


Till next time,

Phoebe Evans

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like your having a blast! I am so excited you are starting a blog so I can hear about all your fun adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Please distort that sweater vest ASAP! And shooting hand guns??? You look cute in that pic with mud all over your face. Miss you!
    Shann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phoebe, Early to bed, early to rise makes a girl healthy and wealthy and wise. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete