Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Christmas yet???

Maybe its cause in Calgary it wouldn't be warm enough to wear shorts and a t-shirt.
Maybe it's cause Christmas means home.
Maybe it's cause Christmas means family.
Maybe it's cause Christmas means loads of traditions.
But whatever it is I'm already starting to listen to Christmas music... drink hot chocolate... and I'm dying for snow!
I even made myself some hot chocolate and fingers and read a book! The only thing missing was a warm fire to snuggle up in front of and my mom!

But Christmas wouldn't be Christmas in my family without Roger Whittaker =)

3 comments:

  1. I miss fingers!!! I am going to do that with Matt tonight. I don't think he has experienced fingers yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas definitely means Roger!!!
    You look like Joanie in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are going to decorate the house while you are here!! It snowed this morning, but melted by noon!! Hollylulia!!

    ReplyDelete