Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wish I had a Panorama Camera

Bonjour, 
With so many beautiful things so close together its hard not to just buckle and go buy myself a panorama camera... But this camera is pretty good so I guess its not that bad. 
I can't stop taking pictures at night! True to its name everything is so lit up here all the time and it think it is sooooo beautiful!
 

 
And even though there is not much greenery, no mountains, ugly whomping willow trees and TONS of pigeons its strangely still beautiful!





So I guess you say I absolutely LOVE it here! And even though I miss home, I will be very very sad to leave! So, I guess I will just have to savor every moment while I am here.
With love,
P.C.E.

P.S. Watch this video; its is the suburb where I live here.
http://www.thewildernessdowntown.com/#6+avenue+Gounod    +78290+Croissy+sur+Seine,+France 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I want you to teach me the settings you use to get those amazing night pictures!

    ReplyDelete