Thursday, February 16, 2012

Whiff of Venizia

Buongiorno,
Italian accents are the best!! And there sure was a lot to hear in beautiful Venice.


But for only being 414.57 km2 it is almost impossible to find your way around! Luckily some Graffiti showed us the way. 

(The jail in the concierge)
After wandering around and getting lost we finally found a nice old man to take us for a gondola ride. When ever he had something to say or to show us he would say "Hello, look at me, look at me!" He was cute.
Our friend Rialto Bridge... we knew how to get there.
Cold = no smell and no tourist. That was nice except we always wanted to find somewhere warm. unfortunately we always went the wrong places... like the tower where we probably could have been blown away if there wasn't bars!! 

(top of the tower)
Thankfully the water buses were warm and Murano Island was a far ways away with lots of warm glass shops.

When I think about it I still can't believe I'm even in Europe!!! I have dreamed about this my whole life! There is just so many different places to see that are so different than back home but still just as beautiful and wonderful!! There are just soooo many places to go and people to meet! 
So here I go, Ciao
P.C.E.

1 comment:

  1. How many times can I say wow without sounding like an idiot????
    Wow.

    ReplyDelete