Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The City Of Light

Bonjour, (finalement)



(P.S. French would never be so loud!)
Ce n'est pas comment Paris est mais il est très beau nuit et jour!!

Ils ont également l'art créatif,
un sephora très grand,
et verre extrêmement beau. (had to look that on up..)
All things considered my trip so far has been wonderful! I've gotten stuck between the metro train doors, I've eaten and enjoyed all of the AMAZING food here, I've gotten lost TONS, I've seen legendary pieces of art, I've fallen into people, I've shopped, I found out cider is alcoholic here, I've walked until my feet have almost fallen off, I've met people, I've listened and given money to metro entertainers, been yelled and by a police officer, I've almost died while being in and around cars, and I've learned... somewhat...
Grosses bises,
P.C.E

2 comments:

  1. i like how you post a picture of sephora with the eiffel tower and other such beautiful parisian things...
    ps. i can't wait to see you and all those things...

    ReplyDelete